You know what? Information is power. So, having information about anything makes you a knowledgeable person. I know you might have a lot of knowledge about computers, but what if someone asks you, “How do you take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop?”
Ah! Just don’t worry as of course, you will answer positively.
Because today I am gonna tell you how it works.
Taking a screenshot on laptops or computers other than Toshiba is an easy task, and everyone knows that. But what if you purchase a Toshiba laptop and ask people how to take a screenshot of it?
Well, not a big deal! It’s just Toshiba laptops are a little bit different from others as their keyboards are designed distinctively.
But, in this article, things are made too easy for you. All you have to do is to read and apply on your Toshiba laptop. I can make sure that you’re going to have the right information about taking a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop.
How Do You Take A Screenshot On A Toshiba Laptop? | 4 Methods
With well-researched information and practical work, I have brought different ways about how to take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop.
So, without wasting time, let’s, dig into them.
1. Taking a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop by using keyboard combinations:
As I have already said, taking SS on Toshiba laptops is a little bit different. Like you can see, you use Ctrl + prtsc keys for taking a screenshot on other laptops or computers but in Toshiba if you want to take the screenshot of a whole screen. Here is how this is gonna happen.
- Make sure that you have the screen in front of your eyes that you want to capture
- Now, try to find the PRTSC key on your Toshiba laptop. This key may be at a different place due to the keyboard’s layout.
- Once you have found it, now press the Window key + PRTSC at the same time. It will save your current screen in the form of a picture on your Toshiba laptop.
- However, if it doesn’t work, try taking a screenshot by pressing the fn + window key + PRTSCN or fn + window key + prtscn/End key. It will work.
- Now you have a screenshot, and you can check it out in the pictures folder of your Toshiba laptop.
It’s Quite easy. isn’t it?
Suppose you want to take a screenshot of a particular section or an active window on your Toshiba laptop’s screen. In that case, I can help you with the different methods. They are given as:
2. Taking a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop by Using Microsoft Paint:
It’s not rocket science, but I think you have heard about this Microsoft Paint. Don’t you? If not, then let me tell you. Microsoft Paint is a built-in window feature used for small drawings and minor graphic works. But it can also be used for saving a screenshot. Here it is how it works.
- Click on the windows search bar and type paint. You’ll have it in no time and then open it.
- Another method is, open paint by clicking on the Window > All Programs > Accessories > paint.
- Now make sure the section or the screen you want to capture.
- Press fn + PRTSC key on your Toshiba laptop. You’ll have your picture on the laptop’s clipboard.
- Now open Paint and press Ctrl + V or simply paste by clicking the mouse’s right button.
- Your picture will be placed in the paint where you can save it, edit or crop it’s particular sections. Not that simple?
However, your screenshot might be blurred by using paint, but it’s still useful.
3. Taking a screenshot your Toshiba laptop by using Snipping tool:
Suppose you don’t find paint suitable. In that case, you can use the Snipping tool for capturing the particular section of your laptop’s Window. Let me show you how it works!
- Search Shipping tool in the windows search bar or click Window > All Programs > Accessories > snipping tool.
- Snipping tool will open on your laptop’s screen.
- Specify the screen you want to capture.
- Click on the New option in the Snipping Tool.
- Select the particular section with the help of the mouse that you want to capture.
- You’ll see, that section will be in your Snipping tool view area.
- From there you can save it in your desired folder.
4. Taking a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop by using Snagit recorder:
Snagit is a prevalent and highly recommended software for capturing screenshots and short videos on your laptops. For having it in your Toshiba laptop, you’ll have to spend a little more money than you can enjoy it’s lifetime features. However, to take a screenshot with it just follow the simple steps given as:
- Install Snagit recorder on your Toshiba laptop and log in to it.
- Open it, and you’ll see it’s the interface.
- Click on the capture button after specifying the screen you want to capture.
- Click and keep dragging until you have selected the area you want to capture.
- Now click on the camera option and have your selected portion into the Snagit view area.
- There will be your desired area for editing and saving or whatever you want to do with it.
I hope that now, taking a screenshot of a whole or particular area on your Toshiba laptop shouldn’t be that difficult for you.
In fact, you can tell your colleagues about these different methods, and they’ll admire you if they don’t know yet. I guess it was all for today and we will come again with the new idea. Till then, see you!
How do you take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7?
It doesn’t matter what type of operating system you are using on your Toshiba laptop. If you want to take a full or half screen screenshot, just follow the above steps and boom!