Well, thanks to Pasadena’s brothers, Earl and Cedric who invented earbuds for people like you and me who are desperately looking for their own space and want to vibe. Days are gone when you tangled with headphone’s wires because it’s just a mess for you and we can’t see you like that anymore.
Indeed earbuds are one of the finest inventions that make you ‘Zone in’ in your daily routine task. No matter if you are talking with someone or chilling by listening to music.
Let’s say it’s a life hack to motivate and drive you.
Technology has always been mankind’s true friend. With the latest technology, you can connect your earbuds with your laptop, android, and car. Yes! Now you can take calls while driving. Told ya, it’s a life hack!
For this, you must know how you can connect your earbuds to laptop, android, and Mac. Here we are presenting you 3 untroubled and effortless ways to connect your earbuds with laptop, android, and Mac.
In particular, we are assuming galaxy earbuds as the product of the day. Suppose you just bought galaxy earbuds and now won’t connect them with your laptop or android. What would you do?
Certainly, you would be eager to know how to connect your earbuds with your laptop, right?
So, stay with me and let me sort out your problem. Trust me, you can connect your earbuds within seconds.
Let’s shed some light on how to connect galaxy buds to laptop.
How To Connect Galaxy Buds To Laptop Windows 10
- Open the Start menu, search Bluetooth.
- When you see Bluetooth on display, select Bluetooth and other device settings.
Go to settings, then devices, and click on Bluetooth and other devices.
- When you click on add Bluetooth, then you see Bluetooth on the pop-up screen, select.
- Now your computer is looking for nearby devices, click on earbuds from the list.
Wants to unpair Galaxy Earbuds with your laptop Window 10?
- Go to settings, select devices.
- Then you see Bluetooth and other devices, click.
- Now you will see Earbuds on the list, click on the name.
- Select remove Earbuds to unpair them.
Connect Galaxy Buds To Laptop With iOS Device
- Connecting to an iPhone, go to settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Click on your Earbuds name, paired.
Want to disconnect your earbuds?
- Follow the above 2 steps.
- When you select Bluetooth, tap the information icon.
- Select disconnect the Earbuds.
Connect Galaxy Buds To Laptop With Mac
- Open system preferences.
- Select Bluetooth.
- You see a familiar earbud device name, click to connect.
Want to unpair permanently?
- Go to system preferences.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Click the X next to the listing for the Earbuds.
Now, you can enjoy music without distracting your Neighbours, though, there are people who will say that earbuds can damage your hearing as having the source of the sound in your ear canal increases a sounds’ volume by 6 to 9 decibels, perhaps it can cause some severe hearing problems.
Before You Connect Your Earbuds With Laptop/Mac/iPhone Do Consider These Tips
Make sure to keep your volume at an adequate level. It won’t only avoid disturbing your work neighbor but also won’t harm your hearing sense.
Avoid wearing headphones while walking on a busy road as it distracts your mind. So, make sure to wear it in a safe environment.
Lastly, we must say using Earbuds within limit won’t harm you, which is another long debate. All we want to tell you is that avoid unnecessary use of Earbuds and only use it when it is really required. See ya soon!
Take care 🙂