Do those bulky and absurd wires around the table disturb you?
Or do you always find difficulty in connecting and removing them?
If these were your reasons or if you had more, I would suggest going for how to make a monitor wireless because I believe you will be able to do just that.
Yes, you have heard right, because I am exactly talking about your PC table where you spend most of your day time. But let me ask, do you?
Well, if it is true then somebody needs to tell you that you can get rid of those unnecessary wires and easily make your monitor wireless.
But how will this happen? Will you be able to get rid of those unnecessary wires? Will it be a clean and clear space that must look beautiful? Don’t worry, because the answer is yes and that’s why I am here to help you out. So, let’s give it a read and make your monitor free from wires today.
In this article
Is There Any Wireless Monitor Available?
But before proceeding further, let me tell you that there are several out class wireless monitors available in the market. You can spend hefty money and can get one of your own choices.
But what if money is the main problem you’ve got? So, no panic, but it is so smooth and easy to convert your available wired monitor into a wireless one.
Read also: How To Change HDMI Output To Input On Laptop
Step By Step Guide On How To Make A Monitor Wireless
Requirements for converting a wired monitor into a wireless one:
If this thing is cleared that you are not able to buy a new wireless monitor but still for converting your one, you have to fulfill some requirements. These are given as follows.
- Make sure that you have at least one HDMI input adapter.
- Moreover, you’ll have to spend a little money on buying a specific wireless HDMI adapter and receiver system. However, we’ll explain this later.
Procedure for converting a monitor into a wireless one.
Since buying a wireless monitor is not a big deal now but you shouldn’t opt for converting it into the wireless that you already have. So, let’s have a look at some simple and easy steps for doing so.
- Have you purchased that specific wireless HDMI adapter and receiver system that I asked you to purchase? Well if it is then let’s go to the next step.
- Now, there can’t be the best way for making a monitor wireless without using Google Chromecast. Yes, you’ve heard right.
- If you have got an android mobile over 5.0 android version then Google Chromecast might already be installed on it. Even if it is installed on your laptop or PC. Well if it is not, then install it.
- After making sure about the Google Chromecast, the next thing that you need to do is to put your Google Chromecast device into the HDMI adapter of your monitor or TV that you have got for a bigger display.
- Once you plugged it, make sure that your Monitor adapter must be connected to the same WIFI connection to which your PC, Laptop, or mobile are connected.
- You’ll see a cast option on the display of your laptop or PC that will cast its display over the monitor. You’ll see everything on your PC or laptop on a bigger quality display.
See, this is an easily followed step for how to make a monitor wireless. Simply connect it without any wires, have a wireless keyboard and mouse too, then enjoy everything of your own choice over a pure digital latest innovation.
With all this, I hope you’ve liked this blog post, and if you did, please let me know through the comments. I would love to read and respond. Therefore, until the next idea, keep enjoying your wireless monitor and take care of yourself. Good luck.
Read also: How To Play PS4 On A Laptop With HDMI